Wednesday, June 29, 2011

depressing doctor


so i’ve been watching doctor who for the past week and the ninth doctor just died. and got replaced. and kind of ripped my heart out. he was so cute and smiley with his big ears and nose and little jumper that he was so obsessed with and I DON’T LIKE CHANGE! people have told me that the doctors get better with time and i’ll probably be more attached to the next one, but i am attached to the ninth as of now. I LIKED HIM. and i don’t think it was time to get rid of him. grr. anyway. that is my rant. i will continue watching the new doctor now.
and no, i’m not changing my desktop background from the ninth doctor and rose to the tenth doctor and rose until i am satisfied with the new doctor. THERE.


1 comment:

  1. I understand. It happened to me the same thing recently, and i'm a guy.

    ReplyDelete