Sunday, April 17, 2011

we built this city on rock and roll

what? something exciting happened this weekend? OH YEAH THERE WAS THIS KICKASS CONCERT THAT I HELPED SET UP AND TOOK A PICTURE WITH THE BAND AND HAD AN AWESOME TIME. yeah, i remember.
as you can probably gather, i had a fantastic weekend. i spent 12 hours in the campus center setting up for the band and falling over because i got ice on my shoes form being outside and chilling on the couches with the cabbies and jumping around to cedar avenue and quietdrive and taking all the stuff down and putting it in vans.
i probably had the best weekend i've had this year. i absolutely love cab. it was so much fun. and we fooled around and got to know each other (the cabbbies and i) and made jokes and…..ahh. it was wonderful. i love being a part of things. and on another happy note, i spent the whole day with this really awesome guy. and now i can stop trying to think of things to say to him because i've actually talked to him and he's as cool as i thought he was. i also made a couple girl friends who seem really nice. GOD I LOVE CAB.

me

2 comments:

  1. hmmm guy? I KNOW WHO IT IS XD or I think I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well yeah you probably do. i'm not that secretive :)

    ReplyDelete