Wednesday, April 13, 2011

and so it's wednesday

i am currently on one of the couches outside the caf waiting for the cab meeting to start. i'm quite excited. the quietdrive.cedar avenue concert is this saturday and i get to set up and strike! i really like being on this committee. WHOOOOOOO!
today was gross and rainy. but the grass and flowers are happy.
i took pics for the weekly today. also yesterday. i sat on the uhler chairs outside with mary and creeped on people who were nicely dressed for our article about spring fashion. it was freaking awesome, yo! mary's a great person. and so is the sun. happy day.
i have the meeting, then swing at 9.
OH!
i am declaring my major as soon as i get my english advisor to sign my form and figure out who my art advisor is going to be! soon it'll be official and not just a dream!
hold on to your hats, people. my life is finally coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment